Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Quote of Mine

"Music for me is as essential as air and water. I suspect careful analysis of my soul would reveal the echoes of the music of my life. I am convinced that the beat of the music has often substituted when my heart was broken. I'm forever grateful to all of the artists who have filled my ears, my heart and my soul." -C. Daniele (6/22/2014)

I found the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductions from this year, 2014, on demand and decided to watch the whole thing. Leaving aside any of the controversy surrounding he hall or any opinions about it at all, watching some of the musicians that created the sounds that changed my life and seeing them in this capacity was quite profound. At some point during a performance, I blurted out the above quote and immediately posted it to Facebook.

I'll leave it at that for now.

No comments: