Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Tenth Blog-iversay

I was so mixed up with things yesterday, that I neglected to post and acknowledge the ten year anniversary of this blog. 2,475 posts later (including this one), I am still here - almost nobody that I met over the years through this particular medium is still blogging (which makes me sad) but I am glad to say, I am still in touch with so many of those wonderful people.

The very first post was brief and talks mostly about where the name of the blog came from and the first comment, by a fellow called Michael, ended up finding it based on the name but in a very different way than it was actually named. Happy to say that I am still in touch with Michael - he's as interesting as ever (I just wish that fuck would write more, he's so darn talented).

Together, we've shared our most joyous times, our most difficult heartbreaks and everything in between. I am so honored that people visit this site and read my words.

Thanks to everyone who was part of the first decade of From a Whisper to a Scream.

No comments: