Saturday, June 28, 2014

Once Again, It Pays to Fight (and other Stuff)

Back on Friday the 13th, I received a ridiculous parking ticket near Boston University that really pissed me off. I have a firm rule that I never pay a ticket without appealing it - NEVER!

The good news is, I received a response from my appeal for the ticket I received on the 13th and it was dismissed.
************************
Visited the Farmer's Market this afternoon, went back to the new vendor called "The Carve". Instead of reinventing the wheel (or in this case, rewriting my review), here's what I posted to their FB page earlier today: "Folks, last week I ate the breakfast sandwich - it was absolutely delightful! Just pure breakfast joy. Today I went with the mission of trying lunch and I had the steak sandwich - all I can say is WOW! The steak was cooked perfectly, tender and moist and the sandwich just bursts with flavor on a perfectly crunchy warm bread. the slaw on he side is also delicious - though part of me would really have loved a handful of those home made potato chips on the side as well."

This is a description of their "Artisan Breakfast Sandwich":
100% All natural bacon, cage free egg, cheddar cheese topped with baby spinach and our signature carve sauce all between warm rosemary ciabatta.

Here's how they describe their "Grilled Bistro Steak Filet Sandwich":
Grilled bistro steak filet with caramelized onions, mushrooms sautéed in thyme, cheddar cheese, house made Carve chipotle sauce & garlic spread all between our rosemary ciabatta bread accompanied with our house made slaw.

No comments: