Sunday, June 08, 2014

Sunday Meme

I saw this and figured what the heck....

1. What was the highlight of your week?
Accepting a "Course of Distinction" award for my online class.

2. Whose car were you in last?
Mine

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Not sure, the person I want to kiss more than any other person in the world lives 1,000 miles away and I am not so sure she wants to kiss me.

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black

5. How long is your hair?
Above the neck/not very

6. Are you good looking?
Is this a psychology test/ I don't think I am hideous.

7. Last movie you watched?
Hangover Part III

8. Who were you with?
My cat

9. Last thing you ate?
A Banana

10. Last thing you drank?
Polar Seltzer - Orange Vanilla flavor

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
See #3?

12. Who came over last?
The painter

13. Are you happy right now?
Ish.

14. What did you say last?
"Time to go to bed." (to my daughter - who btw, is still not asleep)

15. Where is your phone?
In front of me, on the desk.

16. What color are your eyes?
Brown

17. Are you left-handed?
No

18. Spell your name without vowels:
Chrstphr

19. Do you have any pets?
See #8

20. Favorite Vacation?
Hawaii was pretty great

21. What do you dislike currently?
Budget issues at work making working conditions not fun

22. What are you listening to?
Mark Maron interviewing Rebecca Corry (WTF episode #503)

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Ice Cream (sugar free/no sugar added)

24. What is your favorite scent?
The lincoln

25. Who makes you happiest?
My daughter

26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping

27. When is your birthday?
December

28. Who has the same phone as you?
How should I know?

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Very long ago

No comments: