Friday, June 27, 2014

Two Years Ago/More Recenty

Two years ago I made my first visit to the city of Chicago. It was a great trip and Chicago had been on my cities I want to visit list for so long, but the primary focus of that trip was to meet up with a friend that I had made through blogging and over the years, had become very close to. Quite frankly, that meeting, that day, was easily one of the best days of my whole life.

If I could pick one day to relive over and over again, kind of like the movie Groundhog day, that day would be an instant front runner!
*****     *****     *****
More recently...
If you are a reader hear, you've heard about the many nightmares of my kitchen remodel, that had begun with planning over a year ago and commenced with the first swipe of the demolition hammer back in February. I am happy to report that this morning, with me watching over their every move, the contractors finished all items on the punch list and are out of my hair for good.

I was able to hold a decent balance on the job after the first major screw up, so now, they will wait until I am ready to pay them.

No comments: