Monday, July 28, 2014

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal

I am a believer! Thus far at least. In 25+ years of cat ownership and having trying many gadgets, potions and litters (including some of Arm & Hammer's other products) - and thus far, two weeks into my first test of this fairly newish product, I think we have a home run!

The scent is, dare I say, almost pleasant, the clumping actually works, and there is almost no waste. You may notice this product is 2-3 times more expensive than the litter youa re currently using, that may be, but I suspect if you are using one of the many litters I have tried, that it is still worth the extra cost as it simply works way better and will last at least as long, if not longer.

Go ahead, you are probably not really happy with your current litter, at best, you may have just gotten to a point of acceptance; I totally understand, been there myself (more than once).

Give it a whirl, you just might agree.

Incidentally, i did not get paid to promote this, I just tried it on a whim. However, Arm & Hammer folks, if you see this and with to reward me, I will always accept gratuities.

No comments: