Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Breakfast...More Like Brunch - who cares, just Food and Soul Satisfaction

I've probably talked about Sunnyside Cafe, a local (my town) place I have frequented on many occasions over the years. The last few times at Sunnyside have been an escalation of disappointment and after the last time, it's going to take me a long while to even want to walk back through their doors. the service and quality have diminished while the prices have just gone up and up.

Lloyd's diner, pictured here, in a neighboring town has been a favorite spot for a few friends over the years. A few weeks back, my kids and I gave it a whirl and we went back today; both times were great. Looks like Lloyd's will be my diner of choice for the time being - I'd like to hope that Sunnyside will get their shit together, but I am not willing to ride it out until they do, my money is to precious to waste.

No comments: