Sunday, July 13, 2014

Travel Consistencies

I don't travel often, but when I do, I am consistently behind schedule, hate packing, over pack, get to bed to late...

I'm heading off to the scorching desert, Las Vegas, to attend a conference and spend a little time with some friends while a family member and their other half use my home as their home away from home.

In addition to the first sentence, yes, late about getting the house ready for guests.

On a positive note, I think I may have done a way better job of packing. Of course, even thought I write this at 10:30 pm and I have to get up very early, I haven't actually packed yet. I have gathered, I just need to place all that is gathered into luggage and bags.

Did I mention also late taking care of the cat's needs?

I better get to it.

No comments: