Thursday, August 14, 2014

And He Posted on this Thursday

Comments like this make all the hard parts of teaching worth it, "Thanks for a fair, thought provoking class. You made us work for the grade and that's what we're paying for. While going through it I may have rolled my eyes, huffed and puffed and stressed about meeting the time lines... But in truth it was worth it. Enjoy the rest of your Summer!"

Been an Android user in all my Smartphone days, had an iPhone from work (a real piece of crap comparatively) just ordered a used Windows Phone - gotta check it out.

Even though I did my whole pay-it-forward thing last year, I love the idea of it so much that I wanted to do more of it this year. Today I saw a perfect opportunity and jumped on it. A package will be delivered on Saturday to an unsuspecting person.

Thanks again to all who contributed to my friend Barry's Kickstarter; the project was funded!!!

Take care.

No comments: