Monday, August 18, 2014

It's Late - ish

Happy Birthday Cuzzup!!!

Apparently, there is lots of commotion going with cops and what have you. I have absolutely no clue as to what it all is and why it is happening. I sort of dropped out of all of it and I just don't want to have to care about it even at the risk of being labeled as irresponsible.

"Emotional Paralysis" - did I just coin that phrase? I hope so.

Things at work are a bit sad. It's hard to deal with because those of us who had been around for a long time have gone through so much turmoil and survived. he current president is someone I truly believe in but we seem to be in a hole that was dug by the previous one (or two) and could take some time to get out of. I am hopeful for a positive outcome and still very grateful that I have a job to go to every day.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch.

Anyone like me wondering just where the hell the last few months went?

Take care! Special thoughts going out to Elizabeth Vargas and Josh Gracin. I wish you both well, fight the good fight and be healthy!

No comments: