Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Reflection on Robin

Obviously, there was a lot of Robin Williams talk today. So many different types of conversations, lots of emotion.

Yesterday evening, I wrote this, "Considering how much I've been entertained by him, the loss alone is very sad. The complete lack of understanding of how his demons got the better of him leaves me shocked. I feel like the only right thing to do, is as his wife asked in her statement, to remember the good, but human curiosity and confusion just has me wondering why and having so many questions." I suspect many of you can relate.

There are so many lessons we can, and really need to learn from all of this - so Robin Williams death was not in vain, despite how sad it was.

This one touched me quite a bit:

Life will go on for the rest of us.

Rest in peace Robin.

No comments: