Tuesday, September 23, 2014

17+

Five days ago marked my 17th anniversary as a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I've lived more than a third of my life here now.

There have been lots of ups and downs, but I do love it here. Things have been kind of nice of late, and it's about time.

I was looking back, it's been 9 years since my Hawaii trip - I forgot it was that long ago!

Just about a year ago, the series finale of Dexter aired and nearly destroyed 8 great seasons. It still bothers me just how bad that finale was. Odd in a way how so much of that series showed just how fragile life is and the last few minutes of the 80th episode nearly destroyed the impact of all 80 episodes and all the hard work that went into them.

Did I mention I got pulled over by a cop on Saturday? Fortunately, it was just to get a warning that a brake light was out. Thankfully, I was able to purchase the lamp on Sunday, for about four bucks, then go home and install myself.

If yellow was the chosen color for the first highlighter marker, why is it now that they've diversified the color palette of highlighters that all of the other colors get equal billing?

No comments: