Saturday, September 20, 2014

Betterish

Been down sick for a few days this week...still not 100% but finally the vice grips have been lifted. An friend recommended and interesting Asian potion by sending me a picture of the product. Here's what it looks like:

She sent this side of the box along with the other side that had the ingredients. I printed it, went to the Asian market in my town and showed them the picture and they had it. Pretty good stuff, all natural - its very viscous, sweet liquid but it feels really good and has been very helpful.

Spent the morning doing a bit of house cleaning, something I've neglected for a longer than I care to admit, I've made some decent progress, still some work to go.

Made a lunch stop at the Farmer's Market - since I didn't have breakfast, I went with a pretty robust offering of a grilled pork chop with mashed potatoes and swiss chard - super delicious.

I also made a pit stop at the annual town fair, it's called something else but same deal.

Waiting for a friend to arrive to go for a nice scenic walk and hang. Looking very forward to it.

No comments: