Monday, September 15, 2014

Hanging with Steve

My buddy Steve (along with his wife Jenn, another old friend of mine from the old neighborhood) moved out to L.A., so there are often long stretches of time that I don't get to see wither of them. Steve was in town this past Friday with his current gig playing guitar for the very talented Cassadee Pope. I was excited to be bringing my daughter along to visit with him, get the whole backstage experience and of course, watch him rock it onstage.

Before I put up the pictures, I have to say thank you to so many folks - first and foremost Steve, for allowing us to invade his work space, for being so gracious, and for being a great friend. Thanks also to Cassadee for being so sweet, Don for his behind the scenes work and all the guys in the band who hung out after and especially for making my kid feel so special.

I took these pics with my digital camera.

I found a nice glamorous spot for a backstage shit with my kid:

This is me and my daughter with Cassadee Pope on her tour bus. Cassadee is a really sweet young lady who has been nothing but generous with her time and her fans.

Our buddy Steve in the "Rock Star Silhouette" :)


 


               










Here is my daughter, with the whole band as we all had dinner after the show. So sweet of them for doing this:


No comments: