Monday, September 22, 2014

In the Works

Hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to tell you I have Fleetwood Mac tickets. I haven't seen them in a while and this time, Christine McVie is back so it's gong to be special.

I forgot that Stevie Wonder tix went on sale until it was pretty much too late. Never say never though.

Need to wake in like 5 1/2 hours, I have no business being here typing this mish-mash.

Can't get rid of this freaking cough.

This post is almost pathetic.

You know when you've blown your nose so much that your whole upper lip kind of hurts? And then, you can't help but smile - and it still hurts, but you just don't care because it feels nice to smile.

I've decided that after a lengthy absence, facial hair will return this facial hair season.

New cell phone - HTC One M8...Only about 28 hours so far but so far, so good.

Goodnight.

No comments: