Thursday, September 18, 2014

The I Can't Sleep Post

If nothing makes sense from this point on, please allow me to blame the cold I am sporting that has knocked me on my ass. I felt crappy and sore throaty on Tuesday, but worked anyway and I guess that was probably not smart.

By Tuesday evening, I was feeling awful enough to tell my boss I wasn't going to be in on Wednesday and while I did have to go out briefly to drive my daughter to school in the morning, I rested for most of the day - in fact, I slept for 7 more hours over the course of the day which accounts for me being awake right now.

In fact, I've already let my boss know that today (it is after midnight as I type this), I will also be out sick. I hate to be out sick, mostly because it means that I am sick.

Hey, have you guys heard that Stevie Wonder is touring? And, the he's doing the entire "Songs in the Key of Life" record? Stevie is one of the very few artists still around that I haven't seen live that it matters to me that I haven't seen live. I hope I can get a ticket and not have to take a second mortgage to do so!

I just realized I didn't even tell you guys about my blast from the past email, I'll hit you up later with that - I am going to try to get some sleep.

No comments: