Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cat Got Your Tongue

Oliver, my cat, loves yapping. One of the times he gets particularly vocal, and this is a newer thing, is dinner time. Sometimes when my daughter and I are sitting at the dinner table, he'll go over to the basement door and start yapping until one of us cracks open the door so he can go down.

We have no idea what it is about the basement that appeals to him but we constantly joke about how he has a secret life down there, a girlfriend, perhaps he enjoys a workout...haha!

Today, as he torpedoed down the stairs, my kid yells (as the cat), "hurry, I gotta get to my daughter's recital!" Such laughter, I am only now catching my wind...so funny! 

1 comment:

Kyle Handley said...

We have a Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute mix who does the same thing but the problem is it's not just for eating, it is also for going outside, wanting to play and even for just wanting to go to bed. He is a feisty puppy, but he's a sweetheart.