Friday, October 03, 2014

Fatigue Friday

Dragged my ass for a part of the day, especially late afternoon at work, really hit the crash wall big time.

If you read and cared anything about my post the other day, the "Beautiful Songs", post - I've linked each to a you tube video so you can hear the song if you are unfamiliar.

I've also begun one more list, the songs that after I made the first 25 and I realized, hey!

Work was odd today, Friday is often not super busy but I was busier today than any other day this week! there's no end to the unpredictable nature of being a computer geek.

Trader Joe right now is all about pumpkin something, in every aisle...it's pumpkin with reckless abandon!

I am having the hardest time keeping my eyes open...I can't even procrastinate right now...grading will have to wait, bang out something at least....later.

No comments: