Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top Ten: Albums

Here are what I would consider my top ten albums of the year. Keep in mind, not all of these were released this year, some are older, but this was the first year in which I heard them and of all the albums I listened to this year, many of which I enjoyed immensely, these are my favorite ten..enough with the run-on sentence and questionable grammar, on with the music:

In no intentional order:

Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City


Panic at the Disco - To Weird to Live, To Rare to Die


Pearl Jam - Lightning Bolt


Bastille - Bad Blood


Ray Lamontagne - Trouble


Of Montreal - Lousy with Sylvianbriar


Laura Cantrell - Kitty Wells Dresses


Sue Ellen - Sunday Hangover


Ages and Ages - Divisionary


Conor Oberst - Upside Down Mountain

No comments: