Saturday, January 03, 2015

It's Okay to Chill

I was in my pajamas today until 6:00 p.m.!

While I wasn't completely unproductive for all of that time, I was for most of it. I am going to a pot-luck tomorrow so I had to prepare some food. I made a batch of the delicious stuffing I made for Thanksgiving. I started that at about 3:00, up until that point, the only other remotely productive thing I did was take down the Christmas tree.

Normally I don't take down the tree until the Epihany but this tree was sort of a special needs tree and it's lower branches were dropping down low - so I had to put her down. My daughter and I named her "Ethel". Ethel has taken her place at the curb awaiting pickup on Monday.

As I write this at 7pm, I am showered and dressed and only moments ago learned it was snowing out. Yes, one of those days! I am still planning to head out to support some local music and spend some time with some pals.

I did really want to spend at least some time cleaning today but alas, it will wait. I do regret not getting a workout in but that too will have to wait.

Happy Saturday!

No comments: