Saturday, January 31, 2015

Latte Breath

I just finished a nice latte, hence the title of this post. I am spoiling myself with this home brewing of the latte's but it's way more economical that hitting up the evil empire known as Starbucks.

I spent some time out in the (very) cold clearing off the dusting of snow we got yesterday afternoon; I shall refer to it as my workout for the day; the latte was a nice way to warm back up and relax!

While we are all just recovering from the blast of snow this past week, we are gearing up for another blast scheduled for sometime in the next 24-48 hours. I will soon be off to fill the gas can so my snow blower can have the elixir she needs to keep on moving.

Here are some tips I'll offer as you navigate your way through this last day of January and beyond:
  • Listen to music
  • Support local
  • Dress in layers
  • Enjoy a nice latte
  • Be kind
  • Don't get involved with someone you work with
  • Call a friend you haven't spoken to in a while
  • Hug someone (use discretion)
  • Embrace the present before you anticipate the future
Off to the gas station!

No comments: