Friday, January 09, 2015

Plurp


  • The world seems to have gone crazy enough that it's getting hard to ignore.
  • Gets harder and harder to believe Bill Cosby could be innocent.
  • Coconut & Chia Seed Pudding - just got the recipe, looking forward to try.
  • I think the friggin' public works offices should be responsible for tire damage caused by poor roads.
  • Having some tire damage repaired tomorrow - thankfully it is covered under my tire insurance plan.
  • Despite the fact that I haven't sent Christmas/Holiday cards for about five years, I still received more than a dozen. Thank you everyone!!!
  • I need to have my snow blower serviced (that's sounds so perverted).
  • I hope the temptation to run out for a latte fizzles, especially since I am in my PJs and SBUX is only open for another 40 minutes or so.
There, I've said everything :)

Smile - it's Friday.

No comments: