Saturday, January 24, 2015

Proud Papa


My daughter's band was so fun to watch last night. I am so proud of my kid for just doing stuff like this. The program is really neat, the idea is that there are so many very young (below legal age) kids that have great musical talent to share but there are so few all-ages show venues that they rarely ever get to play out. The "Rock Off Main St." program is geared to providing a venue for talented young artists who have no other play to perform for an audience.

Here are the songs my daughter's band, Gun in the Ballroom, performed:

  1. Time is Running Out (Muse cover)
  2. Spooky Scary Skeletons (Andrew Gold cover)
  3. Teenagers (My Chemical Romance cover)
  4. Fluorescent Adolescent (Arctic Monkeys cover)
  5. American Idiot (Green Day cover)
  6. I'll Stick Around (Foo Fighters cover)
  7. Stacy's Mom (Fountains of Wayne cover)

No comments: