Monday, January 05, 2015

Some Thoughts

Wishing Artie Lange good luck in his new podcast. I won't be listening since it's $7 per month...I have enough great free ones to keep me very busy.

Really a little pissed of at my town - consistently raising property taxes, it's going to get to the point where it's be too expensive t live here. Worse, we have to pay extra for trash pickup, then still pay more on top of that for terrible quality plastic bags that the trash must be in in order to be picked up and even worse service.

Never ceases to amaze me how quick people jump on some of these hoaxes. Yes, I should speak after the McD's hoax I fell for, right? Seriously though, there are some real doozies out there of FB.

This lovely collection of CD's is called "ELO - The Classic Albums Collection"; it just arrived from the U.K. today. The box contains 11 studio albums and a booklet and was a pretty great bargain - about $35 U.S. including shipping.

I've already got my TurboTax software, Amazon had a nice deal for Prime members, so I took advantage; now all I need are all the relevant forms and I can do my taxes (let's go people who get me my forms).

I really want to get motivated to podcast more.

No comments: