Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Rest of My Day (and the Pats Win!)

Unfortunately, my appointment for my tire repair was later in the day - this made it impossible to consider heading into NY to celebrate my friend's 50th so opted for some local plans. A few buddies and I went to a local place to watch the Patriots game  the good stuff:

  • $1 Oysters (I ate a dozen)
  • 50 cent wings (I ate 10)
  • Pats won (it was a nail biter, and featured a stunning play)
After the game, there was a band scheduled to play. This band, whose name I'll not mention, is consistently rated most popular local band, their singer has many times won best local band vocalist (or something to that effect) and I had not seen them before tonight, so I was psyched to see what all the fuss was about.

I gottta say, I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about with this band, not only was I not impressed, I was so bored, I left. To each his own I guess!

Earlier in the day, I went out to get the mail and ended up shoveling the snow from the driveway - manually. I must say that while the snow blower needs work, it wouldn't have helped today anyway, there was too little accumulation.

Rest in Peace Taylor Negron. If you don't know the name, you most certainly know the face - his IMDB credits are overflowing with many things you've seen.

That's all for now!

No comments: