Thursday, January 08, 2015

Travel Goals for 2015

I don't know if I will be able to pull all of this off but it can't hurt to shoot for the moon.

Seattle & Portland - If I can get to one, it seems to make sense to get to the other as well. Seattle has been on my wish list for a longer time than Portland and I have some friends in both places.

Washington D.C. (Baltimore too?) - If I get approved to go to the Blackboard World Conference this year, it is being help in D.C. Since it is in the summer, I am hoping to catch a baseball game both in D.C. and in Baltimore (plus get a glimpse of both cities).

Chicago - Loved it there, wanna go back and bring my daughter.

I'll be visiting my hometown in NYC in April for a reunion with my former colleagues.

Finally, I'd been itching to get back on a cruise ship.

We'll see how much of this I can pull off.

No comments: