Monday, January 12, 2015

Why Is It So Hard to Find a Pair of Winter Gloves? It's Winter!

I have not been able to find my winter gloves, looked everywhere (except where they are)!. I've been wearing my knit mittens that were made for me. The mittens are warm, but not really designed for the super cold and they are not waterproof.

Saturday afternoon, while waiting for my tires to be repaired, I went on a mission to find gloves. I went to:

  1. TJ Maxx
  2. Sports Authority
  3. Bob's
  4. Marshall's
  5. Kohl's
  6. WalMart
Not one of them had any gloves at all except for Sports Authority, but they only had gloves that cost over $60 per pair and I just won't spend that much on a pair of gloves, that is ridiculous!

I resumed my search today by trying Target, nothing. I even went on a few online outlets: JC Penny, Macy's, L.L. Bean, and Amazon and again came up empty on almost everything, again, except for a pair of gloves that was around $80 (not going to happen).

I am perplexed!

On a positive note, after telling this story to one of my colleagues, she thinks she may have a pair of new gloves that her uncle left behind after he moved to Hawaii convinced he would not need them there,,,so we shall see,

No comments: