Tuesday, February 24, 2015

12 Flawless Albums that only have Great Songs

I can't for the life of me recall where I saw this list, I do recall it was a few months ago and I wrote it on a piece of scrap paper. I'll offer the list first:

  1. Kind of Blue - Mile Davis
  2. Sufjan Stevens Invites You to Come on Feel the Illinoise - Sufjan Stevens
  3. Deloused in the Comatorium - The Mars Volta
  4. Revolver - The Beatles
  5. 2001 - Dr. Dre
  6. Jar of Flies - Alice in Chains
  7. Lateralus - Tool
  8. Siamese Dream - Smashing Pumpkins
  9. Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
  10. Boston - Boston
  11. OK Computer - Radiohead
  12. Graceland - Paul Simon
Over the next few days (or some as yet undetermined period of time, I will offer some commentary on each entry. Tell me what your first reaction is?

My initial reaction to the list was, "I don't know some of this stuff", then, "Boy has it been a while".

No comments: