One year ago today, I began the day filled with excitement about finally getting my kitchen remodeled. The deal was done and the contractors were on their way,
The demolition began really early and was rather swift, In fact, so swift, they began to install some of the new base cabinets, When I arrived home from work to see where they were with the job, the nightmare began,,,I noticed the species of wood on the new cabinets was not what I had ordered.
What was supposed to be a 3-5 week job ended up being a 4 month test of my patience. In the end, the job got done but it was not without constant complaining and arguing to get what I paid for.
So glad that it in the past!