Saturday, February 14, 2015

In My Ears 2015 Vol. 2 "This is The First Day of My Life (Glad I Didn't Die Before I Met You)"

This playlist came about a couple of years ago when my daughter handed me one of those teen angst magazines; or rather a page from one that had two playlists and asked if I could get her the music from each of them. Loving that she is so into music, I obliged and assembled each playlist into a CD.

This one is the "happy" one, and the one I actually like for the most part. The YouTube playlist included here is a compilation of various versions of the songs on that site in the case you wish to explore them a bit deeper than just the titles. Here is the list of songs and their artists:

  1. All is Full of Love - Bjork
  2. Always Love - Nada - Surf
  3. Anywhere with You - Save the Day
  4. Best of Me - The Starting Line
  5. Bury Me Deep Inside of Your Heart - H.I.M.
  6. Falling for You - Weezer
  7. Fatally Yours - Alkaline Trio
  8. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
  9. Goodnight and Go - Imogen Heap
  10. I Love You So Much it's Killing Us Both - Jawbreaker
  11. I Want to Save You - Something Corporate
  12. I'm Glowing and You're the Reason - Braid
  13. Only One - Yellowcard
  14. This Modern Love - Bloc Party
  15. XO - Fall Out Boy
  16. You Remind Me of Home - Ben Gibbard
  17. You're So Damn Hot -OkGo
  18. Your Star - All American Rejects


 

No comments: