Saturday, February 14, 2015

In My Ears 2015 Vol. 3 "Don't Apologize (I Hope You Choke and Die)"

If you haven't read my last "In My ears" post, click here, this post and it's music are related. The second playlist that my daughter's magazine had was full of sad/angry songs; there are some gems and a few clunkers (for me) but it's all in the name of music!

Here is the list of songs/artist, YouTube playlist follows:

  1. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths
  2. If Only Duct Tape Could Fix Everything - The Movielife
  3. It's Going to Get Worse Before It Gets Better - Piebald
  4. Jude Law and a Semester Abroad - Brand New
  5. My Friends Over You - New Found Glory
  6. Nothing Feels Good - The Promise Ring
  7. Pain - Jimmy Eat World
  8. Papercuts - Gym Class Heroes
  9. Purging - Boys Night Out
  10. See You in Hell - Aiden
  11. So Jealous - Tegan and Sara
  12. The Best Deceptions - Dashboard Confessional
  13. The Despair Factor - AFI
  14. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter - The Anniversary
  15. The Suffering - Coheed and Cambria
  16. The World is Black - Good Charlotte
  17. When We Two Parted - The New Amsterdams
  18. You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday



No comments: