Friday, March 06, 2015

A Busy Work Week Ends

This was a particularly busy week at work as I have been involved in several projects in addition to serving on a search committee. While there is still a chill in the air, we've had a few days of above freezing and the weather forecasts do show something of a warming pattern; also, I can actually see a small piece of the roof on my house.

Despite having some desire to sit back, chill out, and relax, I am going to seek a second wind and hit the town to catch some live music.

And speaking of live music...

I learned today that Howard Jones is playing a small local venue and immediately went ahead and got myself a ticket. I saw Jones in either the late 80's or early 90's and his show was so fantastic - I am very much looking forward to seeing him perform again all these years later.

No comments: