Saturday, March 14, 2015

Been a While Since the Last Limerick Off

I've got three limericks that I wrote here, the first challenge was to use the word "prize" to end either the first, second, or fifth line; here is what I came up with:

She wanted to win the prize
for eating the most french fries
wound up with potatoes
protruding from her nose
and ketchup all over her eyes

The second challenge was to use the first line, "A fellow who just made a pass"; the limerick I came up with:

A fellow who just made a pass
by pinching the ass of a lass
startled by what she had done
to go and spoil all the fun
the lass had passed him some gas

Finally, the challenge was to write a limerick with the following first line, "This dude who loved to compete"; my limerick:

This dude who loved to compete
tried to do so with everyone he would meet
'til one day he lost
and realized the cost
and his ego must take a back seat

Give it a try, it's fun!

No comments: