Monday, March 09, 2015

Finally Took the Bow Tie Plunge

I had been wanting to try the bow tie thing for a while now. I had also really wanted to learn how to tie a bow tie because it always looks impossible to do, despite watching it be done.

While mozying about this past Saturday, I stopped in Koh's and found some great deals on some Garcia ties, but also found a deal on a bow tie and thought it was a message that now was the time to take the plunge.

I have to say, the response was overwhelming and almost all positive. In the end of course, I really liked it and look forward to purchasing a few more bow ties.

These were the three ties I bought,. The picture of the three ties shows off the color of the bow tie way better than the picture of me wearing it.

Each of these ties carries a $40 retail price, I paid $16 for all three.

SCORE!!!

No comments: