Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Got Lost at Lunch Yesterday!

Geez, my brain was slightly toasted yesterday. At lunch, I started out at Whole Foods, made my usual trek around the store looking for anything that might catch my eye, bargains, and of course, samples. For lunch, I had a slice of pizza (I know, I am wild).

While eating lunch, I decided that I was going to go to Walgreen's, in the plaza just across the street. I got into my car, drove across and into the lot and somehow found myself at Trader Joe's. WTF? I had no intention of going to Trader Joe's but since I was there, I went to look for one particular item that I normally get there and when they didn't have it, I was a good boy and just left. After all, I still needed to get to Walgreen's, plus, I had gotten a phone call and couldn't really hear inside the store.

I did make it to Walgreen's got what I needed, then made it back to work in time.

I unfortunately didn't go to bed as early as I should have last night though and fear my brain may be friend today as well-only time will tell. I unfortunately didn't go to bed as early as I should have last night though and fear my brain may be friend today as well-only time will tell.

No comments: