Monday, March 30, 2015

One Week Until Mad Men....

When I first got into Mad Men, I was so excited at what I considered to be something really special. I would say the first three seasons were pretty solid.

I think it was somewhere in season 4, I could be wrong, it might be 5, doesn't really matter - the writing started going a bit south and becoming very uneven.

By the time last season, technically, the first half of the final season, came along - I actually dreaded having to watch the show....there were still some good moments, but overall, they had lost me.

For the first time in my life that I can recall, I am only looking forward to the start of the season so that that it can end and I can be done with this series.

I know, some of you might say, if you don't enjoy it anymore, why not just stop watching. I could do that, but really, I can't...I have so much invested in those characters, I really need to see where it all ends up.

Hopefully, it will be good.

No comments: