Monday, March 16, 2015

Somebody Else's Bucket List

I don't like the expression bucket list and as such, I don't want to make one. However, I did steal the bucket list of a friend and extracted from it things that I wouldn't mind doing at some point in my life time. her list had 100, of her 100, I will keep:

  1. Hike the Grand Canyon
  2. Visit the Great Wall of China
  3. Take a Cross Country Road Trip
  4. Ride a gondola in Venice
  5. Take the Beatles tour in Liverpool
  6. Have lunch somewhere in Provence
  7. Stay at a villa in Tuscany
  8. Walk across Golden Gate Bridge
  9. See a kangaroo in Australia
  10. Go to Greece
  11. See the statue of David in Florence
  12. See da Vinci's Last Supper Walk in the Forum in Rome
  13. See the Leaning Tower of Pisa
  14. Refinish a piece of furniture
  15. Ride on a zipline through the jungle/forest
  16. Eat a deep fried Mars bar in Scotland
  17. Take a night train from one European country to another
That's it? Only 17 out of 100? LOL!

No comments: