Monday, March 09, 2015

The Pictures I Promised in the Last Post (actually the post before that, same day, different post)

This is a little shop on Newbury street. It's almost as entertaining on the inside as it is on the outside.

This is a view of the Prudential Tower from Newbury street.

I referred to this picture as "Goth-Sicles" because it's a church.

Had a brief daydream I was on a date with Audrey Hepburn.

This was on Copley Square, an event called "Cranes on the Square", organized by a Japanese teacher in the Boston Public Schools to commemorate the anniversary of an earthquake and tsunami in Japan back in 2011.

The Hancock Tower, a rather fantastic picture I took of it I must say.

Locks, These are on a fence over the Mass. Ave, bridge right next to the Berklee College of Music.

These bikes are a bit, oh, stuck!

No comments: