Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Writing Credits

Over the last month or so, I got together with my little song writing group again and had a hand in two more songs.

For "An Ode to Peas", I almost feel like I shouldn't have gotten a credit at all, my participation for this one was minimal, but my presence was there and felt; it is silly and funny!


"Shinny Shiny Things" was a different story. I actually came to the session with three verses. While not all of my verses are here, the first verse is mostly me with a tad of shifting and pepper from Barry. While we always have a good time at these sessions, this one was one of my favorites.


You can find your way to more of the specific songs I've had a hand in writing by clicking here. All are available for purchase using a name your own price concept and all money goes to charity; no pressure though, you can listen via web stream all you want for FREE!

No comments: