Saturday, April 04, 2015

A Nice Social

After months of leading up to accreditation and a week of ass-kissing the moronic accreditation team, the VP invited a bunch of us who assisted with the process out for pizza and appetizers. I have to admit, this turned out to be a really nice and enjoyable gathering.

After getting home, I tried to get some grading done, but boy were my eyes heavy. I turned to a bit of television and struggled to stay awake.

Seems reasonable that my body was telling me it was tired.

I lingered for longer than I should have, for no good reason, but I did get my ass to bed eventually.

I had to wake up at a reasonable time this morning, I had secured a pair of tickets to see John Mellencamp in a few weeks and had to pick them up in a town 50 miles away by 11 am.

off to grade a bit now.

No comments: