Monday, April 06, 2015

Tangled Up In Blue, But I Made it to the Dance Anyway

I was so pre-occupied with grading assignments that I forgot about my song writing group, and I had a couple of verses ready to go for one of the songs. Fortunately, I got in for the first song in enough time to make some contribution.

Tonight was a two song night, and I more than made up for being late with song number two, topic was Ice Cream...I'll post both songs once they are recorded.


Bow Tie Update
Apparently, being able to pull off a bow tie is something I can do - I m overwhelmed with the fantastic reactions I have been getting. I am waiting to see the pic from Easter - that was an outfit!

BTW, the bow tie collection is up to 7 now...always on the hunt for cools ones, please let me know if you see any.

No comments: