Friday, May 08, 2015

A Lot On the Table

It the end of the semester, so there is a lot of grading, cranky students who did nothing all semester begging for a second chance to pass the course (sorry, not gonna happen), and because I am insane-ish, I've taken on some side work creating a slide presentation/movie for a family in town as their daughter is having her Bat Mitzvah.

I am at the very beginning stages of planning a bathroom remodel, oh God, I am just in pain at the thought of dealing with another contractor at this point...but the job kind of needs to get done. I think my target is for late summer/early fall.

I am considering piloting a new text/software package for one of my fall courses. If it works out, it will ultimately save me time but to get to that point will require a considerable investment in time building out the course from scratch.

I'm going to go breathe a little, remember to be grateful at having these opportunities and think about what I might eat for lunch.

No comments: