Saturday, May 02, 2015

Bruce Jenner

I just finished watching the Diane Sawyer interview with Bruce Jenner today. I have read and heard many different thoughts and opinions. Sadly, I heard a lot of joking about this.

Let me right now say, this is not a joking matter, do not make fun of Bruce Jenner. If you do not understand what is going on, that's fine, but this is not a laughing matter and it is not a joke and if I see or hear you making fun of Bruce Jenner, I will call you out on it.

In 1976, Bruce Jenner became an American Hero. In my opinion, through this interview, once again Jenner is a hero.

In being a public figure and using such a public forum to come out and share his story, there is a chance that he may help others tell their stories and find the path to living their lives the way they were meant to be lived. Such a public forum could hep a nation to emerge from the ignorance and learn something.

I have gained so much respect for Jenner in watching this interview and can only wish the very best and hope that she will finally find peace and live out the rest of her life happily.

No comments: