Saturday, May 16, 2015

Expensive Shit

SOME MAY CONSIDER THIS TMI
READ AT YOUR OWN WILL

The gift of being 50 years old, my doctor insisted that it is time for my first colonoscopy.

I received a prescription for stuff that is designed to power was the colon, so it will be nice and clean for the camera,

The kit to the left, is the stuff in questions and costs a fortune, I paid $50 out of pocket, regular price before insurance was $93.01...

HOLY CRAP!!!



I am baffled at why this shit is so expensive (pun intended).

I can't tell you how many people have told be about their colonoscopy experiences, apparently it's a thing. Having had an upper endoscopy, I know they knock you out so that's all good but the 30 or so hours leading up to the intrusion I am certain will be among the least pleasant block of time in my life.

For the record, date of intrusion in 6/10.

No comments: