Saturday, May 09, 2015

Video Right

I've spent a good amount of time producing tutorial videos at work in recent months. Not too long ago, on a local town bulletin board on Facebook, I saw that a local couple was looking for a referral to have a video/slide show made for their daughter's forthcoming Bat Mitzvah. I know how much this job would cost them in the open market and I decided to offer to work on the project for them at a significantly lower price than they would likely pay.

One of the things about this project that I have enjoyed most the remembering just how powerful it can be when you put images to music. I've just finished and will be delivering soon the first proof of the project, it's been hard work, but great fun as well; most of all, I find it rewarding to be able to contribute to my community in this way.

No comments: