Saturday, June 06, 2015

Gotta Get Back to It

Long time readers recall the "streak" of 1250 consecutive days of exercise I had going. Since breaking he streak after realizing that I had lost sight of the purpose and became obsessed with the streak itself, and as such, had many injuries to heal from...etc.

I'm embarrassed to say that I've been really bad about getting back into some kind of routine, or regular exercise...it's disturbing to me, and I need to find my way back to a practical regimen.

Moments after I type this, I am going out for a nice walk in the neighborhood...planing to go between 3 and 4 miles, a nice easy one. I hope that this will kind of springboard me into some sort or regularity.

One of my goals is to explore yoga, I just don't even know how to get into it and need to overcome my fear of going somewhere to do yoga where other people will be. The fear is that I will know nothing about what I am doing and everyone will hate me because I am bringing the rest of the group down with my ignorance...I know, I have issues.

Enough with the words, time to take at least some action...later for now.

No comments: