Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Rush and Stuff

I've never seen the band Rush in concert...tonight, that changes. While initially, I wasn't planning to go, my friend Frank's enthusiasm coupled with the fact that they may not tour again, I went ahead and got some tickets and am going to see them with my friend Frank.

This is a busy next 7 days in the #summerofconcerts: Rush tonight, Kid Rock/Foreigner on Thursday night, Huey Lewis & The News on Saturday afternoon, Cassadee Pope on Saturday night and Barenaked Ladies/Violent Femmes/Colin Hay next Monday night.

I am curious to see how I hold up after all this action - I used to pull stuff off like this back in the day but it's very different now, even being in reasonably decent shape (though still carrying around that extra 20 I've been trying to lose).


No comments: