70. Wanda Sykes - I resisted Wanda Sykes early on, no idea why. Fact is, she's funny.
69. Pat Cooper - Very old school, but super funny. the guy's who attitude is out there, his style is all his own and he just makes me laugh.
68. Dave Attell - One of the hardest working guys in the business today, great stand up.
67. Kevin Pollak - A smart and funny guy whose stand up I don't remember at all. He was out of the stand up game for a long time, I think he may be back if not regularly, on occasion. As I recall, a master impresisonist!
66. Shelley Berman - A very old timer, More of a long form comic than a straight ahead joke teller....some material a bit to dry but some are still really funny all these years later.
65. Cedric the Entertainer - Indifferent about him.
64. Richard Belzer - Belzer has been around a very long time and while he has made me laugh, I don't think he's all that great. He has some good material but I don't think it's consistently strong.
63. Jackie Mason - Always like him as a comic.
62. Eddie Griffin - Not particularly funny.
61. Bobcat Goldthwait - A very different act than that of his early career, and funny for different reasons.
60. Jeff Foxworthy - Best know for the "you might be a redneck" gimmick, the rest of Foxworthy's material is often way funnier than that bit - a very strong stand up comedian.
59. Gilbert Gottfried - There is no in between, you are going to like him or not. Gottfried is a guy who for me is almost as fun to watch when his is bombing as when he is killing.
58. Larry Miller - Love this guy as a comic and also, I highly recommend his podcast.
57. Richard Jeni - The late Richard Jeni was funny, at least a good deal of the time.
56. Colin Quinn - Funny guy!
55. Alan King - Another old timer, was funny sometimes, other times, not so much.
54. DL Hughley - Not a fan.
53. David Brenner - Loved him.
52. Damon Wayans - None of the Wayans brothers ever did it for me.
51. Lewis Black - Hysterical!!!