Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sorry!

I know, I know...busy, busy, excuses, excuses!

I finally posted the Foo Fighters concert note, of course last night was another stop on the #summerofconcerts tour and tonight, another stop as well.

Last night was Smashing Pumpkins with Marilyn Manson, Tonight is Bryan Adams.

I'm 16 pages into my report on the conference I attended last week, reasonably up to date with grading for my 6 week class, though with a 6 week class, you are never up to date on grading...it's all been very frantic!

I am not complaining though, just merely stating what is going on and why my presence here has been a bit lacking...it bothers me but really can't be helped.

One of my colleagues was saying, "With all the concerts you've been taking your daughter to, you could have gone on a really nice vacation." While that is very true, there is nothing that I would trade the time I've gotten to spend with my daughter and the experiences we've had to share.

For the record, there may be calamari involved before tonight's show!

No comments: