Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sushi

I took my daughter out for sushi this evening for a birthday dinner. We ate a lot of sushi, a lot, and it was glorious. It was the first time I ever had one of those giant wooden boat thingies filled with sushi - we polished it off with no problem - but we of course started with a sashimi ceviche and jalapeno hamachi appetizer...it was a nice indulgence!

This coming week has a number of stops on the #summerofconcerts tour, I will try hard to post my brief thoughts on the Foo Fighters show from last Sunday sometime tomorrow.

I just saw that Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away, it is very tragic for sure, but it is really hard to feel bad for her - I do hope that the peace that seemed to not exist enough in this world, that whatever it is that led her down a path of darkness, I hope that all of that is done with for her. I also hope that others who walk down a similar path, that turn to drugs, I hope they all learn something from this.

No comments: